2013/14 - Donald Street
Following consultation and additional transport assessment on Donald Street and all of the parallel streets, the following recommendations have been added to the proposals for the Donald Street scheme:
- Adding traffic calming measures on the approaches to the junctions of Arabella Street/Moy Road junction and Diana Street/Moy Road junction which will reduce the speeds through the junctions
- Raising the mouth of the junction on both Arabella Street/Albany Road junction and Diana Street/Albany Road junction to slow traffic down and give greater priority to pedestrians crossing the road
- Relining the junctions where necessary on Moy Road to ensure there is clarity as to who has priority through the junction
- Monitoring of accident records/correspondence/speeds/traffic etc at all other affected junctions and streets with a commitment to address issues that arise
- The streets in this area have also been identified for inclusion in the Cathays/Roath 20mph limit pilot.
If you have any comments please let us know by the 6th December 2013.
We welcome comments by email and phone at email@example.com or 029 2087 3254.
We look forward to hearing from you!