A Travel Plan is a policy and action plan to:
- manage transport efficiently
- improve access by all means of travel for employees, visitors, patients and students
- encourage sustainable transport – walking, cycling, public transport and car sharing
- reduce car use.
By developing a Travel Plan, organisations can:
- help to reduce congestion
- cut their carbon footprint and environmental impact
- promote sustainable transport in Cardiff and beyond
- save money.
A range of Travel Planning Resources are available from Cardiff Council by contacting email@example.com.