- Fully segregated Cycleways on Castle Street, Wood Street and Westgate Street, providing dedicated space for those who want to cycle
- New traffic restrictions to manage vehicle movements through the City Centre, tackling congestion and improving air quality.
- Bus priority measures on Westgate Street to improve bus reliability and efficiency.
- Changes to some bus stop layouts and locations, including new bus stop bypasses for cyclists.
- Wholesale improvements to public realm, to create more welcoming and inclusive streets for individuals and communities to enjoy.
- New and improved pedestrian and cycle crossings at over 20 locations, to make walking and cycling easier and more attractive.
- Improved connections to Central Square by sustainable modes, including changes to the highway network to facilitate the new bus interchange.